While Gingerbread House offers nursing care, we also realize that some people want to care for their loved ones without any outside help. Parkinson’s disease (PD) is a serious illness that has become shockingly widespread, so in this write-up, we are going to give a few helpful tips for people caregiving for PD patients.
The checklist of the things that you will have to do as a caregiver:
- Maintain the quality of life for the person, in the broadest sense. You need to make sure that they are not feeling lonely, scared or lost. You need to make sure that their disease doesn’t ruin their psyche.
- Take time to familiarize yourself with symptoms, cures, and various other information related to the illness.
- Keep close tabs on visits to the doctor.
- Keep close tabs on drugs, drug schedules, and physical activity. In other words, you’re going to be the one to, for example, order Dostinex to alleviate the symptoms, you’re going to be the one to make sure that your loved one takes the medication in accordance with the schedule. You will also have to make sure that the person is getting enough exercise to potentially slow down the progression of Parkinson’s.
- Make sure that your loved one gets all the affection and support they require.
Here are two important tips that can aid you to take better care of the person with Parkinson’s:
- Ensure you have enough time to unwind, never put your own life on hold.
- Let the person complete their daily routine as much as possible.
There’s also a big set of difficulties that a caregiver is going to face along the way. First, there’s this sense of unpredictability because one day the person you’re taking care of can function normally and the next day they are entirely depended on you. Second, there’s the fact that this terrible illness is progressive, so no matter what happens, it will not stop, it will get worse. Thirdly, there’s a huge risk of severe depression for both the caregiver and the person suffering from the disease. Please, take your time to learn to recognize the symptoms.
Gingerbread House offers shelter. We offer care. We offer rehabilitation. Today, we take this opportunity to talk about one of the most frequently overlooked aspects of the recovery process. The one people don’t want to mention. We are talking about sexual rehabilitation.
Gingerbread House aims to create a safe environment where no subject is off limits. The sexual aspect of our lives is commonly seen as taboo, something that you don’t talk about in public or with people that are not very close to you. That’s completely and totally understandable, but this set of mind flat-out ignores that sex is an important part of lives. It’s one of the most vital necessities of humankind.
Some people end up here after they have been sexually abused or mentally tormented (this may also have sexual undertones for both the aggressor and the victim). Reclaiming their sexuality is one of the most important steps on their long road to full recovery. We are not going to sugarcoat it, this is going to be hard, but there are ways of treating sexual inadequacy in females.
Let’s go over some of them:
Taking medications. While the research suggests that Sildenafil for women and various other ladies Viagra tablet (such as Lady Era) can improve lubrication and eliminate painful sensations during intercourse, this type of treatment is not enough on its own.
Providing proper education and talking over basic knowledge such as anatomy and sexual functions.
Undergoing therapy. Here, we are talking about both physical and psychological types of therapy. Female sexual dysfunction can be corrected if one manages to find the cause of it all.
We strive to give our patients the multi-level treatment that will ultimately yield the best results. The choice is yours, but we want you to able to talk about this openly. We are here to help, we provide the support services that the challenged people so desperately need, that’s why we think it’s incredibly important to make sure that the person reclaims their sexuality which, in turn, will cultivate further independence.